Monday, August 17, 2009

Classic Servers: Activeness

If you have been paying attention to the amount of users on the Runescape Classic servers you would of known about there recent uproar in activeness.

Now the question is: Why are they becoming more active now?

There are a couple of possibility:

1. People love Classic more then ever.
2. People came back to bot here instead of rs2.
3. Bots think Jagex will allow them to trade there classic items into rs2.
4. Bot owners found some more money to let older bots, bot again.

There might be other reasons, but who knows. I just have a hard time believing that people are coming back to seriously play classic again.

Most fools in rs2 think all we do is pk in the wild because that's all they saw Runescape as. As of yet I have NOT SEEN anyone actively pking in the wild for almost 3 years now..., most of the bot owners prefer to duel in Lumy.

Back on topic: Whatever the reason people are coming back I have yet to see "new" people posting on the forums. Which has led me to believe that the influx of players are just here to cheat.

1 comments:

Aximili E I August 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Not necessarily I started seriously playing RSC back in NOV 2008 and it wasn't until months later that I found out that the RSC RSOF were still there I had thought they had disappeared for good... of course I had long before stop going into the RSOS because of all the spamming, whiney, My way or the highway..., noobs, etc, etc that seems to Multiply like rats... Though its possible I'm the exception to the rule not the norm...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP