Saturday, August 15, 2009

300 Subscribers

Now I have 300 people subscribed to my Youtube channel Studies101. Even if only "67" of them are still actively viewing my videos when they first come out, I guess it's something.

When I first started to make my videos I had 5 people subscribed to me... Then after I got half way through the classic quests and took a 2 month break I got over the "150" mark. I guess it just goes to show, when you "have" a monopoly over something people will have to deal with you, muhahaha.

After I figured-out how to prevent my videos from lagging... and Youtube added that HQ stuff my videos no longer looked "BAD". (= Which helped stop peoples comments about "Blah classic looked horrible! " Now after years of leveling for quests and goofing around I was finially able to beat all the Runescape Classic Quests. By the data Youtube tells me things, it would appear that about 150,000 video views were because of the Quest videos. I would count more views, but I don't want to count the videos that I placed on my brothers Youtube account: Shastasms.

I'm also almost at the 100 video uploaded checkmark, 92 at the moment. As soon as I finish a guild video that I like completely it will finally be released. Once again I'm sorry for the delay on this video but the "raw" video I made for the first attempt felt like I missed the mark...

Hmm even when that video is released I will not be near the "100 videos released mark". Well I guess it's time to finish-up "how to become a legend" and some of my other, smaller guide videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP