Monday, November 16, 2009

Beg for my money, not my advice?

I have always found those who beg for money on a game to be out of their good mind. I personally only encountered begging when I was on FTP worlds many years ago. That was to be expected I suppose.

But what gets me in this new, reopened classic is the reemergence if begging. What I find to be funny is this:

You PAY money to spend YOUR time begging for money. While FTP you did not... So ya, begging can't be all that fun is it?

I'm more then happy to help new players as long as they meet a few requirements:

Over level 10 CB
Name does not contain; pure, l337 speak, pker, rsc etc.

If they meet that alone I would be more then happy to give them something to get them started.

Oh now your saying, your being mean to the low lvs CreMEANS0! Well now here is why:

Players who have not reached at least 10 combat are not as likely to continue playing classic. As are others who just want free things and would soon quit playing the game anyway.

The name thing is I just don't care for pures, muhhahha.

As always, work towards what you want, sow what you weep. Some of you might want to read up on the children's story "The little red hen", the book has a good moral!

Hmmm as a quick reminder, do not trust fan sites for information regarding RSC, as most of them are paper thin.

(Selling advice, 0 gp!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP