Saturday, November 21, 2009

5 openings

Hello new players of Runescape Classic. With RSC fight club coming up and you not knowing much about the game I thought I would open myself up to offer a apprenticeship program.

What is that you may be asking the computer screen? Well it is my way to give in game advise to five new players of the game.

Before I get to far into the program here are the basic requirements:

level 10-30 combat
Must know how to make the cow symbol ]=(:)
Is not a "pure"
No begging for - items cash, doing so will mean - ignore list

Now if you want some one on one time with me, in classic, or are generally confused a lot while playing the game I can help you.

But since I'm only one person I will only be able to help five new apprentices. There is not a set time to meet up with me or anything like that, as some of us how, you know a J O B.

However while I'm on I'll be more then happy to help my new apprentices with any questions they might have or if they need a buddy to tag along while they quest.

To apply for the positions simply message me in game or message my Youtube Account - Studies101.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP