Wednesday, September 9, 2009

RS2 - Rare Drops

Everyone hates being unlucky. For me I swear I left all my luck in Runescape Classic. To this day I have never gotten any Dragon item drop in RS2. I got a Dragonic Visage in a team at KBD but the noob who got it ran off.

Anyway I have tried in the past to get Challenge Scrolls from the monsters that drop them, but to no avail.

Today with the release of the "Dragon Pickaxe" I went out and beat the quest. Which has a SUPER EASY PUZZLE... I guess if you don't know your left from your right you might run into trouble.

Now After the quests completion I went to kill the new monsters that drop said Pick. Of course it's muti-combat so people with "high" hitting weapons will get the kill. Regardless the area is meant to be hard, and once the flood of people leaves it WILL be HARD to kill the monsters. As "rangers" will beat you to death =p.

I got lucky I guess and got a "Hand Cannon" from randomly killing a "cannon-er". Currently the weapon is 40k in the GE. But the ammo for the thing is rather Pricey. I guess since the weapon has the power to HIT very high it balances it'self out.

I can't wait for the D-pick to crash =p. People do know you make MUCH less mining then woodcutting right?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Nice site, I just started playing Classic.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog was founded by Cremeans0.

He will be writing articles about Runescape Classic here. You can expect future news about videos he plans on making to be found here.

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP